Carrie Prejean, first runner up in the 2009 Miss USA pageant continues to make the headlines. First it was her controversial reaction to the question she was ask at the pageant by judge and blogger Perez Hilton about her thoughts on gay marriage.
1. Why wasn't all the finalists asked the "gay marriage" question by Perez Hilton to be fair and equal to all of them?
2. It would be difficult to find a Miss USA contestant who does not have implants, or will not have them soon.
3. Why aren't the gay marriage advocates critical of President Obama, who opposes gay marriage but supports civil unions.
4. The CA Black community voted 80% against gay marriage, thus is it not Racist to pick on only Anglos for opposing gay marriage.
5. Is it not narrowminded to harass only Christians for this view when Muslims, Orthodox Jews, Mormons, and Cathloics also are opposed to gay marriage?
6. Because of the violent nature of gay supporters I can noteven public my email address with these concerns. Somehow gay supporters have lost the values of logic, Common sense, fairness and the rights of "free speech" in bashing Carrie Prejean.