November 2, 2008
High School Musical 3 has topped the US box-office chart for the second consecutive week, making an additional US$15 million. The new Seth Rogen comedy Zack and Miri Make a Porno, which took in US$10.7 million, debuted at second place, and the horror flick Saw V was at third place in its second week of release, with earnings of US$10.1 million.
1. High School Musical 3: Senior Year - $15,000,000 - from Buena Vista Pictures
2. Zack and Miri Make a Porno - $10,700,000 - from Dimensions Film
3. Saw V - $10,100,000 - from Lionsgate
4. Changeling - $9,400,000 - from Universal Pictures
5. The Haunting of Molly Hartley - $6,000,000 - from Freestyle Release